The Excalibur is a 155mm satellite-guided artillery shell. Excalibur was first fielded in Iraq in 2007 for urban or complex-terrain engagements in which collateral damage must be kept to a minimum. Excalibur has a ruggedized Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite navigation receiver and uses satellite signals to help guide itself to its intended targets. The 155-millimeter artillery shell can hit targets as far away as 25 miles, or detect and attack moving targets in cities and other complex terrain after being fired at high angles and high altitudes.
71 Guests, 0 Members online
Sudden PollSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
On the Pics subdomain
SPT stickers are free for the asking. Get yours today.
- Something, something, this smart card
- Blue Collar Brew Review - Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
- Social media experiment
- Saturday Night Blue Collar Brew Review - The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale - Boulevard Brewing
- iPhone news
- Miniature Harley panhead engine
- Blue Collar Brew Review - Great Divide 20th Anniversary Belgian Style Ale
Pinup of the Week
Pretty Face of the Week
Butt of the Week
Vintage Lady of the Week
B&W Image of the week
Is she a Natural? Or is she Not?